Give today to help children
Support a neighborhood after school program in Framingham
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
A giving community is a healthy community
Hoops and Homework is a safe and nurturing neighborhood-based after-school program which expands opportunities for youth in Framingham.
- We believe that there is a need for after-school services in the neighborhoods where children live.
- We create a positive social and learning environment where all children can succeed.
- We develop strong social and emotional skills.
- We put a high value on each child's educational growth and good study habits.
- We believe that physical activity and recreation builds strong hearts and minds.
- We encourage children to explore, experiment, be creative, and adopt a problem-solving mentality.
- We recognize that children's hunger must be addressed before they can learn.
- We instill a positive can-do attitude in our children and staff to build self-esteem and self-worth.
- We encourage everyone in the community to participate in our mission (children, families, staff, volunteers, neighbors, schools, and community leaders), because everyone can add value.